[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Questions

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:12:40 -0500

MessageHi Rolf.
Welcome aboard.
Could you tell us what kind of equipment you use to scan (hardware and
software). And are you visually impaired to such an extent that you use
specialized equipment such as jaws, kurzweil or openbook?
What kinds of books do you like to scan? or are you willing to scan most
everything.

This way folks could give you tips that are applicable to your needs.

Thanks.
Bob