[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Old Witch Rescues Halloween

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:43:43 -0500

It would be better to keep the picture descriptions with the book. Once someone gets it to proof you may or may not get it back.

Either way, the book will need the descriptions before it goes into the collection.

Better slightly late than slightly flawed.

Just my opinion.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>