[bksvol-discuss] Scanning Old Witch Rescues Halloween

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:05:22 -0500

Nichole made a library run today and came home with Old Witch Rescues
Halloween by Wende and Harry Devlin, so I figured I would scan it.

Doug has been doing my picture descriptions and has a few things running
right now.  Is it possible to submit the book as text only now and add
picture descriptions later?  I would love to get it up fast and no picture
descriptions would make that much quicker.

Thanks!
Valerie

Currently scanning "Don't You Wish" by Robin Jones Gunn/ the Sierra Jensen
Series
Old Witch Rescues Halloween

Currently proofing:  Angel Pawprints  by Laurel e. Hunt
Imprisoned In The Golden City (Trailblazer Books #8) by Neta & Dave Jackson
Broken Dishes (Benni Harper, Book 11)  by Earlene Fowler
Ten Days To Self-Esteem