[bksvol-discuss] Scanning Library Books

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 16:50:06 -0500

Hi, everyone.
I'm getting ready to submit a book I borrowed from the library. It scanned great... Except for the front and back flaps and the back cover. This book is a hard back and it's got that shiny, plastic covering to protect the paper jacket. I can't get these parts to scan well. Any advice?
I'm using Finereader7.  Thanks.
Christina