[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Guideposts & Readers Digest

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 16:09:42 -0700 (PDT)

I remember seeing Guideposts and having people ask about the latest one.

I recently read that The Readers'Digest is going into bankruptcy. I can't
believe it! It's been around for decades, probably longer. If you have copies,
keep them. They'll probably be collectibles

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: