[bksvol-discuss] Scanning "Green" by Ted Dekker

  • From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 22:08:33 -0600

Hi all, a week or so ago I asked about scanning "Green" by Ted Dekker, even though Dekker is on the list of authors often covered by booksahre. Having not heard anything back, I decided to scan it. Just finished scanning tonight and just now cleaning it up to upload. I'll probably have it done this weekend , if someone wants to validate it.

Robin

database 5438 (20100909) __________

http://www.eset.com