[bksvol-discuss] Scanning First Seeing Eye Dogs

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 23:29:34 -0400

The First Seeing Eye Dogs was delivered to my library today so shall be
scanning it this weekend, smile.  One more day, smile.  This job is
exhausting, but so rewarding, smile.  I could do this the rest of my life,
smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle