[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Chat Summary Available

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:11:49 -0600

Hi, Monica. I really appreciate your note. I will help transcribe the chat meetings whenever I can. It is wonderful to have access to the audiofiles in case I can't be there that night and have to transcribe them later.

Linda Adams

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>