[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Books with Playing Card Pictures

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 01:22:41 -0400

Cindy has found some great books for rules. Very cool. (smile) With Texas Hold Em, good play goes beyond rules because of the psychological aspects of the game. I would say that Hold Em is about 25 percent rules. The rest is strategy and a major head game, and that's probably why I like it so much. I have the titles of 3 great books on Hold Em play that I'll post in the morning. My brain isn't up for grabbing web addresses on Amazon this late at night.

Monica Willyard