[bksvol-discuss] Scanning A Book About My Favorite Album By One Of My Favorite Trumpeters Of All Time, Miles Davis

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:06:22 -0700

Hello All,
I'm not sure when I'll submit this, but when I do I'll let you know,
and hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I love
reading/scanning/listening to the album being further discussed in
this paperback book, called Kind of Blue: The Making of the Miles
Davis Masterpiece By Ashley Kahn, Jimmy Cobb
Once I find the ISBN, I'll let you know, so yeah, I'm going to need
definitely sighted assistance as well, because there are some photos
and the index/bibliography and the contents will not scan well, so
whoever wants to claim this job, please email me at:
cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
It is 224 pages, in print. You can get it from jazzbooks.com which is
highly recommended by me as is I'm a musician, a
trumpeter/pianist/tenor singer and have bought my music books from
there. The web site is blind friendly. You can also get it on amazon
or overstock.com, or maybe if you're local bookstores have it, it is a
must read if you are like me and own something that has been written
about and why it was written about in my case, Miles Davis's album,
"Kind of Blue".
Chela