[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "Jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:46:07 -0700

Patti
The Plustek OpticBook 3600 is a book edge scanner. It's especially designed to
scan books without breaking the book binding. The OpticBook is also much
quieter then the Epson. The down side is the 3600 cost about $100 more.  With
the OpticBook I have experienced almost no rescans of pages.

Jim B
Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx