[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 20:18:29 -0400

    Hi Jonna.  Thanks for your message.  I have just discovered something which
I have never run across before, and this now, since I put in the update to OB.
It tells me my txt or rtf files are saved, when, in fact thaty are not; and it
also tells me that the files cannot be opened.  So; I have my book saved, but
as an Ark file.  I guess that is all right, but I don't think I am going to be
able to fix it in any kind of word document.  Plus I really don't have a good
word document, only word perfect and I really don't know how to use it.  But
what do you all think gives with my getting this error message that txt and rtf
files can't be opened?  I know this isn't an Open Book list but we do talk
about scanning, so hope no one minds the question.  Took me a few minutes of
trying to find the crazy files before it occured to me that they are not really
being saved.
Patti

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,