[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scannin g

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:16:44 -0700

Patty, I agree with what you were told by Freedom Scientific. I haven't found a
reliable way to scan without limbering up the book and then holding it down
firmly while scanning. I also limit my scanning to books that will fit on the
scanner so that two pages can be scanned at the same time. I expect we all miss
the Leading Edge scanners. Since in my opinion it is a lot of work to scan
carefully, I only choose books that I want to read, reading as I scan.