[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanners and OCR software. Again. Still.

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:15:59 -0400

Dear Monica and Booksharian Friends,

You are so right. Since I couldn't find of the scanners on the Freedom Scientific list I bought what was there, an HP all in One, the scanner so many people say won't work. It worked with both Open Book and Kurzweil. I haven't had a minute's trouble with it.

I haven't used most of those extra features like fax and things, but the HP has been handy for making copies of things like recipes when I need them and it produces beautiful color pictures of Hobbits, elves and rangers from Lord of the Rings sites.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>