[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner's Elbow?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:44:46 -0500

Well said former physician.

I have rumatoid arthritis and have had to give up scanning altogether because of the limitted strength I have in my hands.

But, there's always validating. That doesn't seem to give me much trouble: unless you count my limited knowledge of accurate editing techniques. For that I have this list.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>