[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner's Elbow?

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:16:55 -0700

Monica, I have not had this problem because of scanning, but from other causes.

I wore a "tennis brace" for a while--they can be purchased at drugstores and
fit right below the elbow; the brace helped a lot.

Also, my doctor gave me a list of exercises to stretch and strengthen the
tendons and muscles and those exercises helped more than anything.

Hope these suggestions may help!

Cat Lover Lori