[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner's Elbow?

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:09:22 -0700

Hi, Monica,

If you email me so I have your email address, I can send you a sheet of exercises that I got from my doctor. The explanations in the exercises are very clear. Let me know if you want them as an attachment or just pasted into the email.

Cat Lover Lori
loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>