[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanners

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 05:34:04 -0400

Dear Cindy and Gerald,

When I bought Open Book, I went to the sight and made 4 braille pages of the scanners they recommended. Then I hired a driver and we couldn't find any of them at Circuit City, Best Buy, Office Max and Comp USA. IN the Sunday ads, they didn't feature a single stand alone scanner it was all about four in one, I even found my exact model reduced to $299, and about printing your digital photographs. Next I'll go to the Kurzweil site and write a list of the epsen printers they suggest and then It's been suggested I try looking at the Epsen site for those models so there's my next step.

Sigh. I love shopping, but this doesn't count as shopping....sigh...

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>