[bksvol-discuss] Scanner for Truth of Valor

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:56:05 -0400

Hello.
The Truth of Valor by Tanya Huff is available for me on Paperbackswap.  Are
any of you interested in scanning and proofing this?  I have some books here
I need to catch up on and I am starting a new job so I don't want to take on
any more books at the moment.

Bookshare has the first four books in this series and Truth of Valor is the
fifth.  This is a science fiction book; I have it on audio and it's very
good, in my opinion.
Christina