[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner dying

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 03:13:28 -0500

Kellie,

As I recall, this book was scanned using the version of K1K (with
Finereader) that caused a lot of unnecessary tab chars to come up with junk
along with the sscan.  So, in my editting, I was particularly careful to
remove any extraneous tabs.  In other words, no tabs in the book.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive Technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratik.patel@xxxxxxxxxxx