[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner buying advice please

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:34:24 -0500

Hi Donna:

How fast does it scan? Does it work well with K1000?
*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity   in
Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040