[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner buying advice please

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 03:25:13 -0500

I've been there. The thing to remember is that even a refurb has a limited warranty. I don't know why we feel so ashamed at using it. It seems that we think We've failed if the equipment doesn't work. That's never true, of course. The other issue is the trouble it takes to return products. It's just not fun.

Good luck with your new scanner.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>