[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner Model Suggestion for New Bookshare Volunteer

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:42:44 -0800

I'm actually more annoyed by the number of email messages your question will generate on this list which has a tendancy to use any excuse to go off topic and beat a discussion into the ground. So let me say before people jump on me for saying that, I'm not annoyed with you personally, it the fact that we'll spend 50 messages or so discussing it to death. And I'm annoyed with myself for responding which will contribute to the discussion so I won't respond further. Thanks.

Denise

At 10:00 PM 1/9/2010, you wrote:
So just for my curiosity, how many people are annoyed with my trumpet quote?
"If you go without playing the trumpet for one day, no one knows, two days, only you know, and more than three days without practicing, girl you better look out, because everyone will know!"--Rudy Cervantes, Friend/Trumpet Inspiration
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
You might be helpful, yet we really find the trumpet comments annoying. someone might tell you what you could do with that trumpet... Smile
Frank

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>