[bksvol-discuss] Scanned a book.. now what?

  • From: Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:46:58 -0700

I just scanned my first book since rejoining as a volunteer.

it is

Promo Paks: Nearly-Free Marketing for Authors (New and Improved)
By Janet Elaine Smith

What do I do next?

Thanks for your guidance.

--

Happy reading!

Nan Hawthorne     hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Author of "An Involuntary King: A Tale of Anglo Saxon England" -- available now!
www.nanhawthorne.com

"The author’s sound ear for dialog. Indeed, talk bubbles throughout this book, talk of high
state affairs, the outpourings of the heart, and the joking prattle of old friends, and all of it works
a kind of magic on the reader. Lawrence and Josephine’s world is one in which that reader will
want to linger, and by the end of the book, many of its characters will feel like old friends."
Historical Novels Review Online