[bksvol-discuss] Scanned Books

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 11:57:10 -0500

Hello Booksharians,
I wanted to post the list of books I have scanned but not edited in case anyone
is in a hurry for them or wants to validate something raw. A few of these
already have holds on them. So, if you're one of those people, let me know if
you want to validate raw or edited. Since I'm in the middle of some craziness
right now, anything anyone wants edited first could mean quite a wait. Anyway,
here's the list:
Cheetahs (1st Reports) by Darleen R. Stille
Eagles (1st reports) by Mary K. Dornhoffer and Robert F. Scherre
Stella Get Your Gun (Stella Valocci #2) by Nancy Bartholomew
The Moon of the Grey Wolves by Jean Craighead George
Creating Career Opportunities for Job Seekers with Disabilities through
Employer Partnerships by Richard G. Luecking, Ellen S. Fabian, and George P.
Tilson
Accessory to Murder (Josie Marcus #3) by Elaine Viets
Animal Speak by Ted Andrews
Crime Seen (Abby Cooper #5) by Victoria Laurie [Hold for Amber W.]
Don of the Dead (Cemetery Tour Guides #1) by Casey Daniels
Everyday Magic by Dorothy Morrison
Ghost of a Chance (Chince & China #1) by Yasmine Galenon

Green Magic by Ann Moura (fourth in the Green Witchcraft series)
Living in the Lap of the Goddess by Cynthia Eller
Your Magical Name by Phyllis Vega
Motherpeace by Vicki Noble
Psychotherapy in Chemical Dependence Treatment by George D. Beulow
Better Read than Dead (Abby Cooper #2) by Victoria Laurie [Hold for Amber W.]
Rebirth of the Goddess by Carol R. Christ
Spells for the Solitary Witch by Eileen Holland [Hold for Shannon D.]

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
{{Miss you forever}}