[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sbight Correction RE: Re: Dealing with Photos & Captions

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:23:05 -0400

Many of us validate on the braillenote in rtf. In the case of validating in rtf the instructions about using space u followed by dots 12356 and space u followed by dots 23456 works great.

Thanks for all the feedback everybody.

E.

At 09:18 AM 7/19/2008, you wrote:
Hi all,

The corrections to this thread can be found in...forget that, erase, expunge. Here's the correct story. I just tried it on my BN, a Classic, BTW and it works just peachy keen! Here's the drill.

For the left square bracket in literary braille, first type dot 6 then type dots 2-3-5-6.

For the right square bracket, type dots 2-3-5-6 followed by the dot 3.
Voila, you've got square brackets in literary braille, and you don't have to aggravate yourself by going to computer braille. this has been verified by physical experimentation and is true.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring