[bksvol-discuss] Re: Saving in rtf

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:51:33 -0700

Hi, Cindy. There's a problem with fonts resembling cursive or script,
though. Most screen readers, if not all of them, either won't read them at
all or don't very well. A plain, simple font works best for screen readers,
just like simple fonts usually scan the best. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous