[bksvol-discuss] Saving in rtf

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:34:42 -0500

Shelley,

I'm not Pam, but I appreciate your explanation about the rtf. I know that when
Word is converted to txt it seems to lose the pagination but I didn't
know about the fonts et al. I try to duplicate the fonts in the book, though I
had the idea that it didn't matter because they all get changed to
something even. I'm glad to know that they get retained and some people enjoy
them.  I wish there were more fonts that looked like cursive script,
though. The only one I have that comes close is apple chancery.