[bksvol-discuss] Re: Saving Grace by Grace Livingston Hill

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:24:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Cindy,

None of Grace Livingston Hill's books has been withdrawn from the collection,
at least not since last January when the new site went live. I can't find a
book called Saving Grace by Grace Livingston Hill on amazon.com either, so I'm
wondering if the title is correct. Hill didn't write any books with Saving or
Grace in the title, that I can find.

Amazon.com says that several people have written books called Saving Grace,
including Julie Garwood, Darlene Ryan (we have both of these books), Ryan
Phillips, and Lee Smith (we don't have these books yet). People who have
written books called Saving Graces, with the ending S, are Patricia Gaffney,
Elizabeth Edwards, Roger Swain (we have all these books) and David Robinson (we
don't have this book yet).

Hope this helps! Carrie