[bksvol-discuss] Re: Save books for me

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 15:16:35 -0500

It's not too late. Check them out again. Or, if your computer is in such bad condition that you can't check them out again then at least for you to post here you must be able to email. Email Carrie -- or if she is not yet back from her abscence, Scott -- and ask that a hold be placed on them for you.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com