[bksvol-discuss] Re: Save books for me

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:19:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Tim!

No need to release them; keep tehm in your queue and renew them as necessary
and
if your current computer crashes, have your work on a flash drive and you can
start up where you left off when you get your new computer!

Hope the new laptop is wonderful; I am loving my new one!
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: