[bksvol-discuss] Re: Saturn?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:49:03 -0400

I do not know about saturn. I do know I edited Venus and it is back on the step 1 page. What gives?

E.

Also what is going on with King David which is listed as a "new book" though I had not yet released it from the step 2 page.

E.

At 11:11 PM 6/24/2004, you wrote:

Just checking on here to find who nuked Saturn?  Just wondering what was um
wrong with it, smile.

As I knew about the characters, the captions and the text scannos, so just
wondering what caused the nuke.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Advisory Council www.guidedogs.com Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls into many, discourage you. There is precious instruction to be got by finding where we were wrong.

-- Thomas Carlyle