[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sarah Palin book

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:10:34 -0600

Oh, that's great! I figured you would. grin. Can't wait to read it, having read McCain's books and Obama's books already. Golly, come to think of it, I've read Carter's and Nixon's this last year too, and I don't even think of myself as a political junkie.

Judy s.

Carrie Karnos wrote:
Forgot to mention, we'll do the Sarah Palin book too.

Carrie