[bksvol-discuss] Same As It Never Was

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 00:45:43 -0500

Hi, all.

I just wanted to let you know that I finally uploaded Same As It Never Was
by Claire Scovell LaZebnik. It was quite a good read, and I removed all
headers. Hopefully, it will make it into the collection soon.

Anastasia, I'm sorry this took me so long to validate, but it's in admin cue
now, and it has been upgraded from a fair to an excellent scan.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx