[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sabrina

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:41:09 -0800

I searched by keyword sabrina. I'm a lazy searcher lol. I'll google the titles and try and get themt hat way. Thanks. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 5:30 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sabrina

Hi,

If you're talking about the Sabrina The Teenage Witch books, I have submitted all of them up through 14 and all have been accepted. You'd have to look by title, and not number. I'm not sure whether I remembered to include the numbers in the titles of all the books. They were added as parenthetical adjuncts. Let me know if you need a list of titles, though you can probably google for that.

Sorry if this isn't what you are talking about.

Peace,

Mayrie

At 02:53 PM 11/4/2006, you wrote:
There appear to be several missing here. 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12. Am I missing them or are they indeed not present in the collection yet?