[bksvol-discuss] Re: SUBMITTED: Vanish by Tess Gerritsen

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 02:03:24 -0400

Dear Gerald,

Before reading your post re Vanished, I'd selected and downloaded it to be my second validation. I'll complete it within no longer than two weeks and, hopefully one, depending on when I receive a copy from the library.

I was impressed by your specific comments and by your efforts to submit it in excellent condition.From my checking so far, your work is impeccable. I may have a question or two to make sure I don't do more harm than good.

Thanks to you and your wife for performing so much more than a basic scan.

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>