[bksvol-discuss] STILL WATERS

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:07:36 -0500

I am doing redoing STILL WATERS by Tami Hoag because the one in the collection is marked good but in my books should be poor. Words are cut off and there are too many errors in it. Another thing there is a page missing which has a latin phrase in it so I hope it scanned well. It isn't in the book in the collection. The edition I have is the 1992 copy in paperback.

For skype contact bobwichitaks