[bksvol-discuss] Re: SOMETHING TO WATCH OUT FOR

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:33:40 -0800 (PST)

It's also possible that per them was in the text and
that's an example of something that K1000 didn't
catch, or a spell-check, as you ppoint out, wouldn't
catch, but that a validator or scanner who read the
book as you are doing would. In a book I'm doing now
there are a lot of words like that, e.g., dump for
clump, ear for eat, die for the. No numeral one for
capital I though, interestingly.

Cindy