[bksvol-discuss] Re: SF author not at Bookshare

  • From: Gmail For Deb <djoutland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 13:50:44 -0400

Kim, I have read the vampire tapestry, and I'd swear it was an NLS book.  I am
pretty sure it was on tape though, so it may well not be on bard.  What acrime!
 That is bar none, the best book about vampires I've ever read!  And it was
beautifully written, too.  There is a scene in the book about the Santa Fe (I
believe) opera company doing Tosca that is so memorable that I made it a point
to see that opera in person.  And her description and intertwining of the
emotional impact of the opera with the story is one of the best book segments I
have ever read.  If her other work is comparable, well, this needs to be fixed!
 I love the scifi premise!

I would happily help working on this woman's books!

Deb Outland
Lexington, Kentucky