[bksvol-discuss] Re: Romance books

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 20:35:42 -0500

Hi Pat,

Good to see you back on the list.

Wine is not good to have when you are around computers or any electronic
equipment. Drink wine in the kitchen instead.

Lisa Hall,

Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a college of
the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx