[bksvol-discuss] Romance Book club Meeting

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 02:20:07 -0600

Happy New Year Everyone From Grace and Susan,

 We hope you'll join us on the 3rd Friday of January for the first meeting
of the Romance Book Club in 2008. We'll be discussing A Cinderella
Christmas: (An American Romance) by Shelley Galloway as well as recommending
a book for the February meeting.

Synopsis: When Morgan finds himself suddenly dateless for his company's
Christmas ball, he asks the woman who cleans his office. But the fairy tale
evening falls apart when his ex-girlfriend shows up... Guess we weren't
completely able to let go of the holidays quite yet! Hope you'll join us.

Date: Friday, January 18, 2008

Time: 6 P.M. Pacific, 7 Mountain, 8 Central, 9 P.M. Eastern and Saturday GMT
02:00.

Where: Just point your web browser to the following address:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e