[bksvol-discuss] Romance Book Club Meeting

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:43:35 -0500

Romance Book Club Meeting Reminder

The Romance Book Club will hold its next meeting on Friday, August 15 at
9:00 p.m. Eastern, 6:00 p.m. Pacific in the Friends of Bookshare Community
Room. As this will be the last meeting of our club (unless someone else
volunteers for its leadership,) this month we are not recommending a book -
instead we suggest atendees read whatever style of romance they choose and
present a short summary (from three to four minutes) about the book to the
group! Please be sure to include both the title of the book and its author
in your summary. We both look forward to seeing you there and hope someone
will want to take over the leadership of this club. Should you have
questions about or wish to volunteer to lead this group, contact
pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Happy reading everyone.

The Romance Book Club Team

 Grace Pires,

Email, silvara@xxxxxxx