[bksvol-discuss] Romance Book Club Meeting

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:20:45 -0500

We hope you'll come in out of the heat and join us for the Romance Book
Club's next meeting.

When: Friday, June, 20, 2008.

Time: 9:00 p.m. Eastern, 6:00 p.m. Pacific.

Where: Just point your web browser to the following address:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

We'll be discussing Snow in April by Rosamunde Pilcher.

Synopsis:

Unsure of her impending marriage, Caroline Cliburn travels to Scotland with
her younger brother Jody in tow to rethink her feelings and investigate
their older brother's disappearance. She wrecks her car during an unexpected
snowstorm; uninjured from the accident, Caroline and Jody walk to the
nearest home, the estate of Oliver Cairney, a wealthy London businessman who
is in town taking care of his deceased brother's affairs. Oliver graciously
asks the two to spend the night, and it is obvious from the start that he
has eyes for Caroline. When a neighbor thwarts any romance between the two
by informing Caroline that Oliver is practically engaged, she and Jody leave
without even saying goodbye. Love always finds a way, and Caroline's sudden
illness throws the would-be lovers together once more. This book is
available from Bookshare as well as NLS, as RC 48485.

We look forward to seeing you.

The Romance Book Club Team

Grace Pires, Email
silvara@xxxxxxx