[bksvol-discuss] Robert: Re: Re: Touching Beauty

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:11:52 -0500

Hi Robert,
This list is not very strict about what can be posted here. There is
sometimes a bit of personal discussion, or someone may post something that
they've found interesting/useful and decide to share. We all work on
remembering to mark these messages as off topic, but sometimes we forget to
do so.
This list has been around for 4 years or more now, and many of us have known
each other for most of this time and take an interest in each other's
activities.
Sorry if you find this frustrating; we'll all continue to try to remember to
mark our off topic posts.
Hth,
Kellie