[bksvol-discuss] Rise an Fall of the Third Reich.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:08:14 -0800 (PST)

Eeek! I hope Carrie and Gary communicated. Gary had
posted that he was going to scan it, and that's what I
wrote on the Wish List. I hope he hasn't started.

Please, everybody, before you start to scan a book,
look at the Wish List as well as in the collection and
at the Books in Progress List. As long as people let
us know that they're going to scan something on the
list, we write that info on the list so there won't be
duplicate efforts. Of course, not everybody lets us
know, but we can't do anything about that. Once we
learn that a book has been submitted to step one, the
title is removed from the Wish List.

G.Cindy

--- Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just wanted everyone to know that a few weeks ago I
> asked on this list how
> to put "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" on the
> wish list for rescanning.
>
> I got an email last night from Carrie that she had
> the book, had scanned it,
> and had placed it on the download page with a hold
> for me. My first hold.
> <grin>
>
> I am happily reading and occasionally correcting
> this fantastic book. I'm in
> book/hog heaven!
>
> Wow, what a pleasure it is to work with people who
> get things done in a big
> way.
>
> Bob
> "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
> committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it
> is
> the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/