[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rise And Fall Of The 3rd Reich

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:17:30 -0600

I was on vacation in Belgium, and one of my friends there had terrible hay fever. Several of us were hiking, and I was going sighted guide with this guy. All of a sudden he said, "Excuse me, wait a moment. I need to... how do you say it?... fart my nose." Needless to say there was a serious outbreak of hilarity. He was highly amused when we explained his error. Kellie