[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rise And Fall Of The 3rd Reich

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:52:13 -0800 (PST)

LOL  But to awaken from sleep is one of the
definitions. In fact, The Free Dictionary, it's the
first definition: a·rouse  (-rouz)
v. a·roused, a·rous·ing, a·rous·es
v.tr.
1. To awaken from or as if from
sleep.http://www.thefreedictionary.com/arouse

Likewise the Merriam-Webster online dictionary:
transitive verb    1:to awaken from sleep
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arouse

I'm not enough aroused, in either of the other
definitions, to get up from my chair and go to the
print dictionary. I'm laughing too hard from what your
double entendre.

And now I'm seeing the book title in a whole new
light, at least the first three words. What are you
doing to the mind of this old lady, Guido. grin

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/