[bksvol-discuss] Re: Richard Laymon's In The Dark

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:51:15 -0400

Horror/supernatural. If I remember correctly, the premise involves a
librarian who gets a mysterious note which leads her to an old book, Thomas
Wolfe I think, where she finds another note with money in it. I'm not sure
where the book goes from there, but Laymon is typically a reliable fun
horror read.

Scott