[bksvol-discuss] Re: Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull author, injured in plane crash

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 09:03:28 -0400

Thanks for this, Judy; I hadn't heard it.

-----Original Message----- From: Judy s.
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:19 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull author, injured in plane crash

Richard Bach, author of the long-running bestseller book "Jonathan
Livingston Seagull" among others is in serious condition with head
injuries and a broken shoulder from a plane crash Friday He's an
experienced pilot, but hit some power lines when he was landing.

We have quite a few of his books available in the Bookshare collection,
including Jonathan Livingston Seagull. If you haven't ever read them,
they're worth a look. Here's a link to his author page:
https://www.bookshare.org/browse/author?key=Richard%20Bach

Judy s.