[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewing checked out books.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:52:53 -0800 (PST)

I  work offline proofing something while waiting for my list to load;  keep
glancing back and when it's there I click renew. however, I've noticed that the
"renew doesn't always appear; it seems that the notices come a day or too
early, so I have to try again  the next day or a day after.
Cindy

>________________________________

      meantime.  Hopefully I'll be able to find one!

>>At 05:49 AM 1/3/2012, you wrote:
>>
>>If email is working better for you, you can email Carrie (ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx)
>>or the volunteer coordinator, Alisa (alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx) and ask them to get
>>your books renewed.
>>>
>>>Valerie
>>>
>>>Keep up with Nichole's recovery:
>>>http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples

        expire
        later on today, but for some reason, Firefox isn't wanting to go
        to the
        "My Checked Out Books" page, no matter which method I try and
        use to get there.  I was able to manage it once when I was home
        in
        California, but there I had a lot faster Internet speed.  I'm
        not
        getting any errors, but whenever I press enter on the link,
        Firefox just
        sits on the same page forever, no matter how long I wait for it
        load.  I've also tried using the links list and going to
        activate
        link, and tried routing the Jaws cursor and left clicking on it,
        all for
        nothing.  Does anyone have a trick to his, or is my system just
        being majorly stubborn!  This is frustrating, because I want to
        get
        into volunteering again like I used to, but can't, if Firefox
        won't let
        me.  Any ideas anyone has would sure help me out a lot!

>>>Jess
>>>
>>>To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
>>>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To
        get a
        subject
        line.

>>>No virus found in this message.